Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Coming Back!

It has been a while but now that my life is a little more sane I plan to start giving those fingers a good keyboard work out and get back to blogging! What else does a mom of two have to do now that I left my full time job!  I guess I will have to give a running commentary on my thoughts on the state of our nation and the upcoming election to keep myself busy!  It will at the very least keep my mental chops active after a full day of playing make believe with my kids which is honestly so much more refreshing then listen to adults act like children.  Okay off to watch the State of the Union so I can hear about all that Obama has accomplished being that he is the President and hopefully people will realize that he is actually running against children, small, petty little brats really.  It's going to be an interesting 10 months, I can't wait to see a victory for Obama in November and if he loses I will have to seriously think about moving to an island away from all the crazy people who just really want to make the world better for the embryos and children . . .oh and their god corporate America. Peace People!

No comments:

Post a Comment